Sunday, September 26, 2010

{family} The Ney's in Colorado

Hey y'all!  Here's some photos I took on a family vacation in Colorado (Denver & Granby) with the Ney's, my boyfriend Daniel's family.  They are such amazing people and we had such a wonderful time. The view from our cabin was absolutely breathtaking... check out the bottom photo!  These were just some of my favorites out of the couple thousand that I took!   Hope you guys enjoy these...
-Mh
p.s. - Jerry, I told you they'd be up within 48 hours...

 Jerry on the plane.




so precious..

i love him ;)









one of my favorites!  Joe & Grandpa


Bre & Gabe

Lisa & Jerry



true tourist lol 


















 beautiful...

hummingbirds on the porch 

 view from our cabin. 


dining room table at breakfast 













view from top of huge "hill"... that's our cabin on the right 




up to no good ;) 





1 comment:

  1. Your photos are truly amazing!! See ya soon.
    Marie & Joe

    ReplyDelete